– Unlocking code for HTC are delivered mostly instantly to a few minutes
– Simple easy steps for unlocking your HTC
How to HTC UNLOCK ONLINE :
HTCUNLOCKONLINE is the best way to unlock your HTC online. You just need to do a few little steps and you are done.
1. First you need to tell us your HTC model and the IMEI code for your HTC.
To do this, simply type *#06# on your HTC or read it from under your battery.
2. For the next step you don’t have to do anything – just wait for us to send you by email the original HTC unlock code. Unlocking code for HTC are delivered mostly instantly to a few minutes
3. Then you will have to enter the eight digit unlock code that you received in your Inbox on your HTC and that’s all. You can now enjoy your HTC unlocked online.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Read this before purchasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First please check if your HTC accepts an unlock code. For this, just insert a different network sim card into your HTC.
If an unlock screen doesn’t appear, then please do NOT purchase an HTC unlock code because your phone cannot be unlocked by code.
If you still purchase an unlock code, this will be generated to you but it will not work and in this scenario, you cannot be eligible to ask for a refund.
Due to supplier policy, video proof MUST be provided if code does not work!
90% of Code are back in 15 Minute max
10% of Code who didn’t come back in 15 minute, supplier have to request manually in Database, and in this case have to wait up to 48 hours, but most of the time code will return as Not Found – Money Back Guarantee
Please DO NOT post request of code if your phone comes from one of theses provider :
– Claro from all country (all models)
– Brasil Telecom, TIM & Vivo Brasil (all models)
– Movistar Chile & Equador (all models)
– Vodafone & Movistar Spain (all models)
– One Macedonia (all models)
– Telenor Norway (all models)
– Neuf Telecom France (all models)
– KPN Netherland (all models)
– Tigo Spain (all models)
– Mobinil Egypt (All Model)
– Tigo El Salvador (All Model)
– 3 AT – Austria (All Model)
– VIPnet – Croatia (All Model)
– ALL Network from Portugal (All Model)
– ALL Network from Austria (All Model)
– HTC S621 Excalibur from Telcel Mexico
– HTC Touch HD, Viva, Innovation, Nikki, Dual Touch from Bouygues France
– HTC Touch HD, HTC Hero and Tatoo from Orange UK
– HTC S730 from Hungary
– HTC from Digitel Venezuela
– HTC Wildfire, HD2(T8585), Touch Pro from Vodafone Romania
– HTC S710 & Vox from SFR France
– HTC HD from Play Poland Network
– HTC S420 from Vodafone United Kingdom
– SPV C100 from Orange Spain
– Qtek 9100 from Movistar Mexico
– X02HT from Softbank Japan
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
2. Go to Personal
3. Go to Security
4. It will says “Please enter the sim unlock code to disable the SIM lock”
5. Enter unlock code.