HTC unlock online in just a few minutes with genuine
HTC Unlock Codes! Money back guarantee.
Are you having difficulty using a particular carrier in your HTC phone?
We are one of the fastest growing, most reliable and cheapest HTC Phone ONLINE unlocking website worldwide.
If you see any of the following messages:
- Enter Restriction Code
- Enter Special Code
- Enter Subsidy Code
- SIM Card Not Accepted
- Contact Service Provider
- Enter Subsidy Password (or any other similar message!)
Then your HTC Phone is currently locked and it requires an Unlock Code,
You can now have it in minutes, right here, ONLINE, from the comfort of your home …no cables, software or any technical knowledge
Just follow our simple steps:
1) Send us the IMEI code of your HTC phone (simply type *#06# on your keypad).
2) Pay securely the – best & safest service (first of all, read the phone list on our website which contains all of the network providers that does not support an unlock code – see bellow).
We guarantee that if your HTC unlocking code received from us doesn’t work for any reason we will offer you 100% money back guarantee!!!
3) We will send you via email the UNLOCK CODE (8 digits) that you will have to type on you phone and your HTC phone is unlocked ONLINE!
Unlocking your HTC is easy, simple and safe…no cables, software or any technical knowledge
All you need to do is tell us your phone model and the IMEI code of your HTC phone (to find this type *#06# into your keypad) and we will email the ORIGINAL FACTORY HTC unlock code in a few minutes. You then simply use your HTC phone’s keypad to enter the eight digit unlock code we provide and your HTC phone is 100% unlocked!100% Money Back Guarantee our code will unlock your HTC phone!
Supported HTC Models
We can unlock almost all HTC models locked to any network or any country, at the Lowest Price!!!
IMPORTANT – Please read prior to purchasing any codes.
First of all, check if your HTC phone can accept or not an unlock code . You can make this checks by just inserting into your HTC a sim from another network provider. Next you need to wait for a screen to appear where an unlock code is required.
If this screen does not appear, it means your HTC model does not support an unlock code. In this case, please do NOT buy an unlock code for your phone. If you still purchase an unlock code, this will be generated to you but it will not work and in this scenario, you cannot be eligible to ask for a refund.
After you receive your HTC unlock code, you are now capable to unlock it very easy and use it in any network and with any sim that you like. By purchasing an unlock code, you don’t need sables or any other technical knowledge. Once you’ve unlocked your phone, you will never have to unlock it ever again, it is permanent. Keep in mind if for some reasons the unlock code will not work or we cannot provide you with the code you need, you will get your money back. HTC Unlock ONLINE will unlock HTC phones that no other companies can unlock! Unlock your HTC ONLINE now !
Unsupported devices for this ONLINE Unlock Tool HTC
- Claro from all country (all models)
- Brasil Telecom, TIM & Vivo Brasil (all models)
- Movistar Chile & Equador (all models)
- Vodafone & Movistar Spain (all models)
- One Macedonia (all models)
- Telenor Norway (all models)
- Neuf Telecom France (all models)
- KPN Netherland (all models)
- Tigo Spain (all models)
- Mobinil Egypt (All Model)
- Tigo El Salvador (All Model)
- 3 AT – Austria (All Model)
- VIPnet – Croatia (All Model)
- ALL Network from Portugal (All Model)
- ALL Network from Austria (All Model)
- HTC S621 Excalibur from Telcel Mexico
- HTC Touch HD, Viva, Innovation, Nikki, Dual Touch from Bouygues France
- HTC Touch HD, HTC Hero and Tatoo from Orange UK
- HTC S730 from Hungary
- HTC from Digitel Venezuela
- HTC Wildfire, HD2(T8585), Touch Pro from Vodafone Romania
- HTC S710 & Vox from SFR France
- HTC HD from Play Poland Network
- HTC S420 from Vodafone United Kingdom
- SPV C100 from Orange Spain
- Qtek 9100 from Movistar Mexico
- X02HT from Softbank Japan
2. Phone will prompt you for unlock code
3. Enter unlock code
4. Your phone is unlocked!
2. Go to Personal
3. Go to Security
4. It will says “Please enter the sim unlock code to disable the SIM lock”
5. Enter unlock code.